Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does a membership cost? Private studio space?
Our Maker Membership is $75/month, our Community Membership is $25/month and it is $300/month for a 10’ x 12’ private studio.
2. What does a membership get me?
View our Membership Levels page.
3. Is there an annual plan?
We do not have an annual plan today, though you can set up monthly automatic payments.
4. How do I enroll in classes?
You can either click "login" at the top of the screen and create an account OR visit hatchworkshop.org/classes and click the link under the class you wish to take.
5. Should I make an account?
Creating an account is free and very user friendly. Once you're logged in, you can manage your membership, enroll in classes, view upcoming workshops and events, see volunteer projects, set up recurring donations and more.
6. What do materials cost?
Talk to a HATCH team member, we offer a small range of materials in house, based on the workshop. We are happy to connect you to material distributors and stores we like if you need help sourcing material!
7. Is there storage available?
Limited storage space is available, talk with a member of the HATCH team and we can accommodate or consider a private studio. We are open to renting lot space if you want to place a storage unit on site.
8. Does HATCH Workshop rent out space for events?
Absolutely! Email to schedule a tour or discuss rental options.
9. Is membership included with studio rentals?
10. How can we donate and help out? What about volunteer hours?
We are always looking for donations of machinery, equipment, dollars, and time. If you are interested in donating or volunteering your time to our organization, please speak with a member of our team and we can assist you.
11. I have old materials, do you want them?
Probably-- contact a member of our team and we will let you know!
12. Do you have scrap material I can use?
We have a small area for shared materials, feel free to pick through it and see if there is anything you would like to use.
13. Can I bring my pet?